Friday, April 18, 2014
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Church, lunch, institute and the Secrets to being successful.
Monday, April 14, 2014
Sunday, April 13, 2014
40% is situation for example: vacation verse car accident
- Skiing (may be to late in the season
- Mountain biking- We are REALLY looking forward to this. It is BBB's thing. he really wants to
- Hiking- We are starting a class next Saturday 8- 12 till May
- Cooking classes- I want to do this with him. He is amazing, this was his idea.
- Financial class together- I personally want to do this, I wonder if he would be game, most likely being a money guy
- Weekly walks- I think I like the idea of this the most. ;)
- Tandem biking-
- Road trips
- Trip to Sanfran and see Auntie Joan and her honey Uncle Dale
- I WOULD LOVE to go back to Georgia
- Disney World
- New York
- Trip to Washington for the Fourth of July
- England, Scotland and Ireland- Both of us that is our dream trip
- Day trip to Logan ;) I miss it but I could do this alone.
- Snow ball fight- He has started one of these with me lol
- Movie outside
- Go to Disney World
- Go everywhere together
- Make cookies
- Take an Art class
- Stunt together
- Go to a drive in
- Share a milkshake- I think we have done this.
- couples massage
- Eat dinner on the ridge line watching the sun go down
- Living planet Aquarium in Draper
- Fire outside
- Go to Six flags ;)
- Have fun everyday!
I love church, today my lovely VTing comp taught the lesson. It was very touching. The moments. It was a very touching lesson.
I think sometimes we get wrapped, especially me. Remember when I use to write husband, fall down from the sky. I mean, Brittani- HellO! Wake up! Wait, enjoy the moments.
There are a lot of moments I remember from 2013, 2012, 2011... back to my earliest memories in California in 1987.
Enjoy the moments we have, those are the things worth remembering and make them good moments.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
I read online and you should start with 1 teaspoon then go up from there.
Honestly, I am feeling better today and it goes to show my "extreme" personality, as Chelsea puts it, can be a little to cray cray. So, don't do that.
I ate some crackers and that eased up the pain but didn't take it away.
All the same we still went to the Jazz.
BUT- BE CAUTIOUS OF YOUR INTAKE OF COCONUT OIL! I sure wish I would have known.
On a even heavier note I have been doing a lot of thinking.
We have things we want
- I want things on my time table- to personal
- My friend who wants a better job
- My other friend wants a second baby
- My other friend who wants a better job for her husband
- My other friend wants a husband who is nice
- My other friend wants a responsible, God fearing husband
- My other friend wants their first baby and are going through testing
- My other friend is going through same sex attraction challenges
- My other friend has debts and wants them paid off
- My other friend has a son home from a mission and gets to go back in 6 months
- My other friend is alone and hasn't met the man of her dreams
- My other friends husband loves her and moved her across the country for jobs
- My other friend is getting married and doesn't have a job in the city of her future husband
- My other friend needs a job in her boyfriends town
- My other friend is all graduated and unemployed and with a family
- My other friend has never dated anyone and wants love
- My other friend has a baby with health problems
- My other friend lost her mom last year
- My other friend's husband is in the military
- My other friends- with dot dot dot
Grateful in Any Circumstances
Have we not reason to be filled with gratitude, regardless of the circumstances in which we find ourselves?
SO BEWARE OF CONFERENCE.
Elder Butterfield who was the director of the Park City Family History Center use to say, I you aren't looking forward to conference it is the first sign you need to repent.
I was looking forward to conference all the way up to the week before. I am not perfect, I am just like the rest of us, working on it. I have had long talks with Bryce and it is helping. I would be lost without him. I think the hardest thing I ever did was not have him from 2009 till November 2013.... those were my hardest years of my life. They were the most loney, the saddest and the over all worst. So this week, compared to then is nothing and that is ONE thing to be grateful for. Okay, I have to do this. LIST!
1. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and The Holy Ghost, I feel loved, inspired and more close to accomplishment when I am near them. They are who are. They are who is and was. I am because of them. I would never had made it in the dark ages.
2. I am grateful for my family Dad, mom, Chelsea, Aaron, the twins and my sweet Bryce. They have made my life what it is.
3. I am grateful for my friends- They keep me happy and loving life
4. I am grateful for my job and work friends- I have the best job
6. I am grateful for Spring and the buds on the trees, the fresh smells out there and the fun to come!
7. I am grateful for SLC- I am glad I got to come here and be with Bryce while we are dating- I have so much fun with him. We go to Park City, to Jazz games, to the movies, shopping, on lunch dates, to Brian Regan, to Heber to his parents, to see his sister and brother in law but basically brother. We go on double dates with my cousins and see them. I LOVE it.
8. Although sometimes my Blaz family can be stinkers none the less- I still love them. Some of my cousins have been there for me, been loyal and so loving. I will always have a special, BIG spot in my heart for the Loganites who I miss dearly.
9. My Tasso family- they are ALWAYS such dears. They have such love, fun and sweetness to them that is hard to replicate. They are lovely..
10. Going on trips- Bryce and I haven't really done to many because work has been busy but I love my past trips and future trips planned. I think we better go down to see some fam soon.
I am much more to be grateful for.
faith, hope and charity, one day at a time and I will get it all perfect. Little steps and then you don't have to do the big ones.
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
I went to the grocery store- I never realized how much junk I eat. EW!
I was CRAVING cauliflower. I had that with tomato paste and garlic and made a big ol smoothie. TASTY!
It was super good.
For dinner I had Buffalo cauliflower wings, avocado and a berry smoothie with carrots, strawberries, banana, raspberries, grapes, and lemon juice. TASTY! I was so full.
Monday, April 7, 2014
My boss totally inspired me. She said it is good to do a detox in the spring, new season new and fresh! She is full of wisdom.
1. Simple Fruit and Veggie Detox
Thursday, April 3, 2014
I have been a little sad this week. Just really about me. I wish I had someone to blame or someone to talk to about how they made me feel but it is me. How I feel.
I quickly glanced at facebook and where sometimes I don't like to look to see everyone in their happy perfect or so it seems lives I found sad.
1. This is a story about a girl...
... and her dad taking pictures like those her mom and her dad took when they got married. The mom has passed from cancer I believe. SAD but they took such beautiful spin on things.
2. This story is more to home.
My previous home in Logan. A girl that I don't know what killed last night in a car accident. It is heart breaking. I read a couple posts and SO many people had the nicest things to say about her. They didn't have to say those things... I had to read about her. Just reading the things, looking at all her pictures and some comments she really was a sweet girl. She is already missed and will be missed for years to come. She seemed like a girl made of thunder and roses- I know she will make a difference wherever she goes. She is so loved. I love her and I pray for her family, boyfriend and friends. I pray for those she will touch in heaven.
3. Bombs from North to South Korea.
SO unexpected and showing how wicked the world is.
Life is meant to be hard. We are meant to be tested. We are meant to have each breaking point. We are meant to feel the wrath we are meant to feel kicked down, we are meant to feel we can't go on much further. We are meant to feel these things.
I talked to my friend tonight and it was SO interesting. I can't get over how much I need validation.
I need it, thrive for it. I want it so much. I need affirmations to feel validated and I need physical affirmation to feel validated. I don't like smother- otherwise it feels fake.
I have been going to the chiropractor and Dr.Conger has helped enormously!! I use to not be able to look up to kiss Bryce and now I can.
Love that- this isn't sad enough for being a sad post.
Okay one more story-
4. Black fish-
It is on Netflix and it has really made me think different about animals. Now I question all captive animals and worry about these fish daily..... I think I watched this a month ago.
They look so happy- I wish they had someone to talk to, a friend or something- I wonder if those born in speak the language?
Sunday, March 30, 2014
Date night with Tyler and Whitney! Bryce and I had so much fun. I didn't take any pictures surprisingly. They are a darling couple and make me laugh constantly. Bryce was so happy to be with his best friend. Tyler drove us in this little, speedy smooth car.
We went to sushi! It was yummy. I loved it. Then err went to the movies. We saw Noah. It was pretty good but not like the book. Aka Bible.
My mummy got in! So fun! We went to the library, then we went to my favorite walking spot that I did when I was a sister missionary. Then we went to the lovely boyfriends house for a tour. I'm so similar to thoughts I have with her. The things she asked Bryce were things I asked him. Fun fun.
Then we had lunch art my house..then we went to conference. Bryce dropped us off and picked us up. super nice.
Mom went to bed and Bryce and I watched jack the giant bean stalk slayer. I fell asleep but it was fun.
Church with all of us ;)
Lunch and naps
Then it snowed!
Then Aunt Mary lous and family for dinner.
So fun and very tasty. Bryce got comfy and fell asleep it was so sweet. I love him. I love my mom visiting.
We are watching the movie and going to bed. So fun!
Friday, March 28, 2014
Chicken and broccoli casserole
ham, potatoes and beans
mac and cheese with hot dogs
meat potatoes and trees, broccoli
frozen pretzels from costco
breaded chicken pattys
tatter totts and fish sticks or chicken nuggets
taco soup ( the first time we had it was when we cut down the trees)
root beer floats
pretzel salad http://www.food.com/recipe/strawberry-pretzel-salad-29400
cheese tortilla and reffried beans
enchiladas from the toress family secret recipie
apples, snickers and cool whip salad
Once upon a time there was a little girl who lived in a far away land. She was driven by adventure, spoke with love and wanted the best for everyone. She had many friends in far away countries, all wonderful and sweet and kind. As she watched people who were in love she dreamed of the man who would be the one to whisk her away. She would stay up for hours thinking about him and when she missed him she wrote to him. She sang songs about him she just loved him already. If only she would meet him. She tried to be patient and wait for him. She waited and waited. She started to imagine more and more and she couldn't stop herself. She wanted someone she could talk to and someone who could laugh with her. She wanted to tease and knew she needed her man to be able to laugh and joke. She wanted someone strong who could carry her through the threshold.
1st John 4:7-9
Everyone says enjoy the dating now... will do. They said, do things.
2) patience. When you pick up his underwear off the floor or clear his plate for the 1000th time you don't get upset
3) selflessness. Realizing the minute you say I do that you are now living for him, which sounds fun except on the days when you get no sleep or don't eat so that he can.
4) letting go of everything YOU wanted because he's too stubborn to let go of his dreams but expects you to do it for him.
[Billy Idol (Speaking):] Good afternoon everyone.
We're flying at 26,000 feet, moving
up to thirty thousand feet, and then we've got clear skies
all the way to Las Vegas, and right now we're bringin you some in-flight
entertainment. One of our first-class passengers would like to sing you a song
inspired by one of our coach passengers, and since we let our first-class
passengers do pretty much whatever they want, here he is.
[Robbie Hart (Singing):]
I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you
I'll miss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Even let ya hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you
Section 109 Row 7 - $15 each - 4 left - Seats are in the section right above the jazz bench in the upper bowl